Account-Based Marketing Strategy: Our Approach
By analyzing your current account list and capabilities, we’ll identify areas to accelerate growth – both immediately and over the long-term.
- Target account list creation: Ideal Customer Profile analysis, market map, tiered account structure, and ongoing list maintenance guidance
- Account team design: Team pod design to build pipeline against your sets of accounts
- Account team orchestration: Design of weekly meeting structure and tools to create alignment between marketing and sales
- Measurement: Dashboard design, growth model design, and KPIs for successful migration to account based motions
As we start to work with your team to develop the optimal account-based marketing strategy, we identify your best customers based on revenue data, look for common traits among these customers, and filter them using our qualification process. Our team determines qualified accounts using a simple acronym: SPICE. With SPICE, we analyze the situation, pain points, impact potential, and critical event of an account before we consider them tiered, qualified accounts.
After achieving a deeper understanding of who your clients are, we work with you to determine the channels that work best to reach those types of accounts. These strategies may include channels such as paid advertising, webinars, content syndication, nurture programs, sponsored events, and key title contact coverage.
Account Based Marketing Playbook Design
Design end-to-end account based marketing plays to build direct pipeline and revenue, including cadences and templates for each customer touchpoint.
- Design end-to-end account based marketing plays and assets
- Account awareness coverage
- Account based prospecting templates
- Play orchestration across teams
Remote Account Based Workshop
Bring your team together to define your account based working model and how to orchestrate activities across the team.
Workshop designed to help sales and marketing teams
collaborate effectively using an account based model. This workshop includes:
- Account based planning
- Account based engagement
- Account based marketing plays
Account-based marketing helps fast-growing companies create a more individualized buying experience and increase their ROI.
Effective implementation of ABM requires a close alignment between an organization’s marketing channels and its revenue teams.
Why Choose Account-Based Marketing Services?
By integrating account-based marketing into your practice, you can optimize your marketing efforts to boost revenue and get in-depth metrics into your strategy’s success. Account-based marketing offers the following advantages:
- Show clear ROI results: Account-based marketing prioritizes your return on investment, and typically has the highest ROI of any B2B marketing tactic or strategy
- Increase budget efficiency: Helps you better allocate your budget, time, and staff so that your process runs more efficiently.
- Improve customer engagement: The personalized nature of account-based marketing helps you target and convert customers who are already likely to engage with your account’s content
- Track metrics and goals: When you track a specific set of target accounts, you can easily see the impact that every action has on the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns.
- Align your sales and marketing objectives: Account-based marketing helps you sync your sales and marketing teams by encouraging them to think of new strategies for targeting your audience and closing the deal.
Implementing and Optimizing Account-Based Marketing
We recommend implementing account-based marketing and strategies with the following key steps:
- Identify the right accounts to target: Factors like customer lifetime value, industry, and profit can all play into whether an account is a good fit for account-based marketing.
- Design the account team: Determine the team that will deliver against the strategy
- Design custom content, call to action, and content cadence: All of this should be created with the pain points of these target accounts in mind.
- Identify the channels: Create an effective campaign by optimizing with a multichannel strategy
- Test and measure: Fine-tune your campaign by paying close attention to your key metrics and dashboards
Identifying Your Account-Based Marketing Audiences by Creating an Ideal Customer Profile
Winning by Design helps you create your Ideal Customer Profile and analyze it to formulate a market map, leading you to more clients. We maintain your ICP list and chart your course even after the initial step. To ensure that your ICPs and market map are effective and achievable, we use first- and third-party data to help our team verify that we’re targeting the right set of prospects for your field.
Account Team Design and Orchestration
Once we’ve narrowed down your Ideal Customer Profiles and formulated a market map, we create a team pod that builds a pipeline against your sets of accounts. This team identifies the personas of each account and puts in the work to understand who’s on the buying team of each of your accounts. We share this information with your sales team to help you score bigger accounts.
Ongoing Account-Based Marketing Consulting
After we’ve secured your accounts and aligned your sales and marketing teams, we help you measure the success of your account-based marketing strategy using:
- Custom dashboards for testing and measuring
- Growth models
- KPIs for account-based motions