About the Course
This course teaches the fundamental skills needed for successful prospecting, including communication techniques, crafting effective emails and voicemails, and best practices for maximizing your prospecting time. Reps learn how to apply these techniques to their own prospects and customers.
After completing this course, SDRs and BDRs will be well equipped to professionally communicate and make valuable connections with their prospects.
- Onboarding SDRs and BDRs who are new to the team
- Honing the communication and prospecting skills of existing team members
- 8 hours live instruction; one 2-hour session each week
- Delivered via Zoom video conference
- Exclusive access to blueprints, videos, and exercises
- Industry-recognized certification
- Maximum number of learners: 25
$1,500 per seat
or contact us for a private course for your team
Learners engage with their certified Trainer in an experiential learning format, with 8 hours of live instruction including role plays, breakouts, and recurring revenue frameworks applied to real-world situations. Each learner receives access to our learning management platform for concept reinforcement through videos and frameworks.
The SaaS Sales Method for Prospecting
- Sales as a Science methodology and effective communication
- Creating customer-centric emails and voicemails
- Blueprint for an effective unscheduled call
- Blueprint for a perfect qualification call
Storytelling & Overcoming Objections
- Prescribe through storytelling
- Overcome objections & rejection
Using Data to Improve Productivity
- Productivity and time management
- Securing next steps and AE handoff