About the Course
Enables Enterprise reps to navigate complex selling environments, including stakeholder meetings, opportunity management, and provocative statements.
- Account Development Managers
- Account Executives
- Advanced sales professionals
- 8 hours live instruction; one 2-hour session each week
- Delivered via Zoom video conference
- Exclusive access to blueprints, videos, and exercises
- Industry-recognized certification
- Maximum number of learners: 25
Contact us for a private course for your team
Recommended for reps with 5+ years of experience managing large complex accounts. For training on fundamentals of selling, see the Selling for Impact course.
Learners engage with their certified Trainer in an experiential learning format, with 8 hours of live instruction including role plays, breakouts, and recurring revenue frameworks applied to real-world situations. Each learner receives access to our learning management platform for concept reinforcement through videos and frameworks.
Delivering Impact Across the Customer Journey
- Provocative Sales Methodology: Discover how sales has changed, the Moments That Matter, and where to apply your expertise using the Provocative Sales Methodology
- Impact & Critical Event: Uncover emotional and rational impact, and apply it to critical events that customers recognize
Maximizing the Value of Opportunities
- Provocative Statements: Learn how to craft a research-based statement that provokes interest with executives
- Decision Criteria: Build a decision criteria matrix to win against competitors and maximize the value of opportunities
Identifying & Influencing Distinct Buyer Roles
- Decision Process: Learn how to effectively navigate complex internal decision committees, identifying and influencing those involved in the decision process
- How to Demo Remotely: Explore best practices for delivering demos remotely, holding audience attention, and closing deals more quickly
Creating Mutual Action Plans & Running Stakeholder Meetings
- Mutual Action Planning: Create mutual action plans to identify a clear path forward, that the seller and customer stakeholders all agree upon
- Stakeholder Meetings: Explore the parts of running a successful stakeholder meeting, beginning with gaining alignment through to the “call before the call.”
Crafting Compelling Proposals & Aligning Teams Throughout Account Planning
- Impact Proposal & Proof of Concept: Discover how innovative companies can sell large, complex deals through proof of concepts, and learn best practices for delivering quality remote proposals
- Account Management Techniques: Learn techniques to efficiently manage account opportunities, and explore a persona-based approach to orchestrating and aligning resources.