Taking the Managing for Impact course first is recommended, but not required.
- Frontline managers of SDR, AE, or Customer Success teams
- 8 hours live instruction; one 2-hour session each week
- Delivered via Zoom video conference
- Exclusive access to blueprints, videos, and exercises
- Industry-recognized certification
- Maximum number of learners: 25
$2,500 per seat
or contact us for a private course for your team
Learners engage with their certified Trainer in an experiential learning format, with 8 hours of live instruction including role plays, breakouts, and recurring revenue frameworks applied to real-world situations. Each learner receives access to our learning management platform for concept reinforcement through videos and frameworks.
Get the highest possible ROI on your training investment with additional Skills Coaching. The biweekly live sessions will help your reps truly master the skills they learned in this course, and create behavior change that sticks using hands-on practice and active coaching through real customer scenarios and deals.
Revenue Metrics & Math
- Revenue Metrics: Throughout the customer journey, identify which metrics to track, why they are important, and how to use them to set clear and achievable goals for your team.
- Revenue Math: After identifying metrics, split out the metrics by channel, prioritize them, and discover next level equations.
Introduction to Issue Diagnosis
- Issue Diagnosis: Explore the what, why and how of issues and discover approaches for effective resolution
- Behavior, Process, Skills and Accountability: Discover the BPS (business, process, and skills) system to ensure you’re having the biggest impact
Structuring a Coaching Cadence
- Design and build your manager cadence for a quarterly, monthly and weekly flow to avoid process decay and develop long-term skill mastery.
- Explore call scorecards to create a quantitative measurement for running calls effectively.
- Build, use, and create a scoring schema for a perfect call scorecard.