Taking the Managing for Impact course first is recommended, but not required.
- Frontline managers of SDR, AE, or Customer Success teams
- 8 hours live instruction; one 2-hour session each week
- Delivered via Zoom video conference
- Exclusive access to blueprints, videos, and exercises
- Industry-recognized certification
- Maximum number of learners: 25
Learners engage with their certified Trainer in an experiential learning format, with 8 hours of live instruction including role plays, breakouts, and recurring revenue frameworks applied to real-world situations. Each learner receives access to our learning management platform for concept reinforcement through videos and frameworks.
Revenue Metrics & Math
- Revenue Metrics: Throughout the customer journey, identify which metrics to track, why they are important, and how to use them to set clear and achievable goals for your team.
- Revenue Math: After identifying metrics, split out the metrics by channel, prioritize them, and discover next level equations.
Issue Diagnosis & BPS
- Issue Diagnosis: Explore the what, why and how of issues and discover approaches for effective resolution
- Behavior, Process, Skills and Accountability: Discover the BPS (business, process, and skills) system to ensure you’re having the biggest impact
Metric-Based Leadership and 1:1s
- Structuring of 1:1 Meetings: Use 1:1 meetings to help your direct reports succeed in their role by incorporating career development and aligning meeting cadence with sales velocity
- Metric-Based Leadership: Utilize the proper metrics to influence, make decisions, and develop into a great leader
Call Scorecards and "What Good Looks Like"
- Call Scorecards: Explore call scorecards to create a quantitative measurement for running calls effectively
- “What Good Looks Like” Creations: Build, use, and create a scoring schema for a perfect call scorecard