About the Course
This course teaches account executives the key skills they need to bring more impact to their customers. The modules will show AEs how to have more effective conversations, use best practices in discovery and demo, and how to orchestrate late-stage conversations to close.
This course is often used as part of the onboarding program for sales reps who are new to your team, but it’s also great for reps who want to hone their technique.
- AEs who are handling opportunities through close
- Managers of AEs
- SDRs rising into an AE role
- 8 hours live instruction; one 2-hour session each week
- Delivered via Zoom video conference
- Exclusive access to blueprints, videos, and exercises
- Industry-recognized certification
- Maximum number of learners: 25
$1,500 per seat
or contact us for a private course for your team
Learners engage with their certified Trainer in an experiential learning format, with 8 hours of live instruction including role plays, breakouts, and recurring revenue frameworks applied to real-world situations. Each learner receives access to our learning management platform for concept reinforcement through videos and frameworks.
Get the highest possible ROI on your training investment with additional Skills Coaching. The biweekly live sessions will help your reps truly master the skills they learned in this course, and create behavior change that sticks using hands-on practice and active coaching through real customer scenarios and deals.
Specific skills covered to reinforce the key concepts in this course include:
- Identifying the Decision Makers
- How to Demo
- Impact Questions
- Uncovering Critical Events
The SaaS Sales Method
- The SaaS Sales Methodology
- The science of effective communication
- Blueprint for a perfect discovery call
- Diagnose with question-based selling
- Driving impact and urgency with critical events
- Prescribe through storytelling
- How to prescribe with a demo
- Trade vs. negotiate