About the Course
Designed for Account Development Managers and Account Executives who want to generate more conversations and more revenue using account-based prospecting techniques.
After completing this course, SDRs and BDRs will be well equipped to professionally communicate and make valuable connections with Enterprise prospects.
- Onboarding SDRs / BDRs who are new to the team
- SDR accelerating their skills into enterprise prospecting
- 8 hours live instruction; one 2-hour session each week
- Delivered via Zoom video conference
- Exclusive access to blueprints, videos, and exercises
- Industry-recognized certification
- Maximum number of learners: 25
Contact us for a private course for your team
Prior prospecting experience is recommended but not required. For training on fundamental skills of Prospecting, see the Prospecting for Impact course.
Learners engage with their certified Trainer in an experiential learning format, with 8 hours of live instruction including role plays, breakouts, and recurring revenue frameworks applied to real-world situations. Each learner receives access to our learning management platform for concept reinforcement through videos and frameworks.
Get the highest possible ROI on your training investment with additional Skills Coaching. The biweekly live sessions will help your reps truly master the skills they learned in this course, and create behavior change that sticks using hands-on practice and active coaching through real customer scenarios and deals.
Specific skills covered to reinforce the key concepts in this course include:
- Account Research
- Objection Handling
- Deepening Executive Relationships
- Outbound Email Communication
- Time Management
- WWW & RRR Frameworks
The Principles of Account Based Prospecting
- Introduction to Account-Based Prospecting: Define account-based prospecting and discover how to use it to target B2B enterprise businesses
- Account Research: Identify how to conduct account research to personalize your outreach
Stakeholders & Resources
- Stakeholder Research, Meetings, and Decision Processes: Learn how to conduct stakeholder research to personalize your outreach, and explore best practices for running stakeholder meetings based on various buyer roles
- Orchestrate Resources and Curate Content: Leverage your team to curate content and connect with your accounts and stakeholders.
Advanced Account Based Techniques
- Develop Messages That Stand Out to Buyers: Learn how to turn account research into meaningful and relevant messages
- Monitor Account Engagement and Refine Account Plans: Learn how to monitor account engagement and refine account plans.
Set Up for Success
- Provocative Statement: Learn how to craft a research-based statement that provokes interest with executives
- Advanced SPICED Handoff: Learn best practices for handling stakeholder handoffs using the SPICED framework.