Uncover gaps and opportunities to optimize recurring revenue growth
Apply a universal methodology and process across your entire customer journey
Activate through defined processes and playbooks, implemented directly into your workflow
Arm your reps with the core skills for success, with a common language to unify as one GTM team
Provide teams with ongoing development to make change stick, gauge progress, and reach your goals
We use a proprietary framework for evaluating a business, based on the experience of working with hundreds of fast-growing companies. This can be applied to one function (such as ABM or Sales) or to the full customer journey.
The GTM Diagnostic includes the following frameworks to evaluate your current state:
- Data model for a recurring revenue business
- Go To Market (GTM) strategies designed to achieve sustainable growth
- Established process to improve effectiveness
- Technology to act as the force multiplier and improve efficiencies
- Skills to implement the GTM using process and use of technology
- Enablement for the team to assist a customer through their buying journey
- Organizational structure that enables the team to scale
Our Diagnostic Services
We use a combination of quantitative data analysis and team member interviews to get a clear picture of your current state.
We then distill and visualize this information into key findings, actionable insights, and prioritized recommendations.
We dig deep by analyzing the actual points of value creation — for revenue teams, those points are the conversations with your customers.
We evaluate customer calls and written interactions (email, social) against best practice frameworks.
You come away with an objective review of how your process is actually working, and how your reps are executing against that process.
Everything we do focuses on impact:
- Prioritized based on the impact it will deliver to your business
- Complete with strategy + details on how to successfully implement the recommendation
- Calculated to determine the revenue impact
- We use this analysis as input into a Prioritization Workshop, where we work with you and your team to determine together which areas to prioritize.
Ready to transform?
Contact us to see how we can help your team transform.