My experiences that brought me to where I am today:
- Was professionally trained in sales by NVR, a top 5 new home builder. Became top performer in new hire class, achieved top score in class of 97% score on 3-hour sales role play, graduated 12 month sales training program in 9 months and first new hire promoted to full Sales Representative.
- Sold $17M+ in residential real estate in Chicago from 2006-2010. Was a top 10 agent out of 100 and youngest in the office.
- Built startup sales, marketing, and training systems & first rep to successfully prospect & close deals simultaneously for LA startup HUMAN Healthy Vending that went from $0 to $15M in 1.5yrs.
- Built an ecommerce email marketing agency with clients that included MVMT Watches, Blenders Eyewear, Tipsy Elves, Diff Eyewear, and more. Clients saw returns of 300% upwards of 3,000%. Produced one of the industry’s top podcasts.
- Built Klaviyo’s partner program from scratch, generating $1.1M in LTV within 11mos while training 30 agencies on how to build, sell, and fulfill email services for their clients. The program currently generates 25% Klaviyo’s revenue and Klaviyo is reportedly valued at $9B.
and for fun on the side…
- Building Uncharted Spirits, an adventure travel company
- Building an urban farm on my property in SoCal called Teaquila Farm
- Won the inagural Ngalawa Cup (Google it)
Certified to teach
Selling for Impact
Bring more impact to your customers through more effective conversations, provocative discovery, and win-win trading.
Prospecting for Impact
Apply proven techniques for bringing value to your prospects — not prospecting tricks or 'quick hacks', but methods that put the customer's pain points at the center of your prospecting process.
What our learners say
So many great takeaways from this training! I can't wait to put them into action. Thank you, Chad, for the great course and environment!
I recently completed a training course with Winning by Design. Big shoutout to Chad Vanags for teaching and leading our team through this course! Excited for the things to come!