About the Course
This course teaches the modern skills needed for successful prospecting, including communicating with executives, crafting effective outreach, handling objections, and maximizing your prospecting time. Reps learn how to apply these techniques to their own prospects and customers, with live practice using relevant examples.
After completing this course, SDRs and BDRs will be well equipped to professionally communicate and effectively connect with their prospects.
- Onboarding SDRs and BDRs who are new to the team
- Honing the communication and prospecting skills of existing SDRs and BDRs
- 8 hours live instruction; one 2-hour session each week
- Delivered via Zoom video conference
- Exclusive access to blueprints, videos, and exercises
- Industry-recognized certification
- Maximum number of learners: 25
$1,500 per seat
or contact us for a private course for your team
Learners engage with their certified Trainer in an experiential learning format, with 8 hours of live instruction including role plays, breakouts, and recurring revenue frameworks applied to real-world situations. Each learner receives access to our learning management platform for concept reinforcement through videos and frameworks.
Get the highest possible ROI on your training investment with additional Skills Coaching. The biweekly live sessions will help your reps truly master the skills they learned in this course, and create behavior change that sticks using hands-on practice and active coaching through real customer scenarios and deals.
Specific skills covered to reinforce the key concepts in this course include:
- Account Research
- Objection Handling
- Deepening Executive Relationships
- Outbound Email Communication
- Time Management
- WWW / RRR Frameworks
Prospecting Prioritization, Timing and Influence
- How great prospectors prioritize their business
- How to influence all leadership levels
Applied Research and Unscheduled Calls
- How to research
- How to apply research to emails and calls
The Unscheduled Conversation Questions and Objections
- Driving urgency with contextually-relevant questions
- The 4 common objections and how to respond
Advanced Prospecting Technique and Tools
- Tools, sequences, and time management
- Leveraging community networks for introductions, social platforms and real examples