North America and Europe
Wowza we are growing! Remote Selling is hot, and we help some of the world’s leading companies do this with results. We’ve been a fully remote company since we started, so we love to help other companies do the same.
And now, we need your help. Winning by Design is looking to hire several Revenue Analysts in North America and Europe with experience in Revenue Operations. An Analyst works closely with our firm’s and client’s leadership to create, build, and analyze sales benchmarks, models, and playbooks for clients. Specifically, you’ll be getting down with data analysis and data visualization, and performing skills analysis such as conducting client interviews, performing call reviews, and issuing surveys.
For the right person, this is like a high-octane, on-the-job-MBA. You will be drinking from a firehose full of Red Bull. But within two years, you will be exposed to and intimately working with dozens of high growth clients (compare this to a regular job, where you will learn one job at a time).
We encourage applicants of all ethnicities, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientation, religions, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses.
What’s in it for you?
You will get paid per project…wait, what!? Yup, this allows you to make as much as you can handle, twice as many projects = twice as much income. And of course…this is a remote contract position, so you can be based anywhere in the world, as long as you’re willing to work in our (and our clients’) time zones.
You’ll work closely with our firm leadership (we are former CEOs, Chief Revenue Officers, VPs of Sales and VPs of Marketing) to create, build, and analyze sales benchmarks, models, and playbooks for clients. This role is a jumping off point to whatever you want it to be: parlay your learnings into a bigger role at Winning by Design, or go on a tour of duty at one of our clients, or maybe you will have learned so much that you will write your own book?
Who are you?
Ideally, you’ve been in a marketing, sales, or customer success role with relevant (SaaS) experience in revenue operations, marketing analytics, or equivalent. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of sales processes and possess strong written and verbal communication skills. Specific skills required in the areas of data analysis (spreadsheets), data visualization (Google Presentations), and interpersonal skills (interviewing executives and presenting results).
- Analyzing data, extracted from customer relationship management, financial, and customer support systems, and manipulating this information in a spreadsheet to help understand benchmarks and trends over time
- Interviewing sales representatives and go-to-market executives and listening to and analyzing actual sales conversations between sales representatives and customers
- Visualizing data analysis and recommendations using Google Slides.
- Preparing proposals for prospective clients
We encourage applicants of all ethnicities, educational backgrounds, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientation, religions, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses.
- 2-3 years experience as an Analyst in Revenue Operations, Sales Operations, financial services, or consulting
Software SaaS experience a plus
- Fluent in Excel, Google Sheets, Google Slides, pivot tables, building queries, tailored slide decks
- Knowledge of or interested in learning various Sales Enablement platforms – Salesforce, CRM, Asana, Zoom, Asana, Slack, G Suite
Able to create slide decks and content
- Strong writing skills
- You obsess over attention to detail, are highly organized, and love to learn about new things
- You are a hustler – quickly gathering and synthesizing information, learning on the fly, and drawing insightful and informed conclusions
- You have excellent communication skills and aren’t afraid to ask questions, form educated opinions, and speak your mind in a room full of smart people
- Interested in getting client-facing experience
About Winning by Design.
We help our clients design, build, and scale their revenue organizations, specializing in enabling marketing, sales and customer teams to succeed with remote selling and asynchronous strategies. Our roots come from advising and collaborating with high-growth SaaS companies, and we apply those best practices more broadly to help B2B companies and global enterprise organizations achieve sustainable growth. We are #522 on the Inc5000 list of fastest growing private companies in America for 2020.
Trusted by 500+ organizations around the world, we’re known for our foundation of scientific frameworks – instilled into GTM teams through playbook/process design, interactive training, and repeatable coaching. See our customer reviews on G2 and watch how we train in our videos on YouTube.
- We are a global, remote team: we all work from home, from the beach, from the mountains — from wherever makes us happy (as long as there’s wifi!)
- We use tools like Zoom video conference and Slack to stay connected with our team members
- This is primarily a remote position: some of the work can be scheduled for a time that is convenient, and other aspects like customer communication will need fast response.
- You will have diverse learning opportunities in multiple industries and fields from both our customers and experts on our team
- Continuous improvement focused work environment. The team is always encouraging each other, giving feedback on how to improve and always looking for how to do something better to provide a better experience for all
- Feed your curiosity! ‘Open’ environment to question the norm and experiment with new approaches to existing problems or opportunities
We look forward to hearing from you!