Open Course Program Manager
We’re looking for an experienced Project / Program Manager to lead the Global Open Course program for Winning by Design. This is the premier public-facing global training program that brings interactive live training to Sales professionals all around the world. Each month, the program offers classes that are regarded as the highest quality content and innovative methods of delivery in the industry. This program is also a core business objective to help our customers achieve impact from our training when hiring new employees or for companies who want to only send a few students to become certified.
A successful Program Manager in this role will thrive in cross-functional collaboration and is interested in working with our internal team to plan and execute the program, as well as email and speak directly with our customers to advise them on the right training courses and help to get them signed up.
What you’ll achieve
- Manage program logistics: Define the training calendar, determine trainer schedule, and \set up training sessions for a series of courses across US, EU and APAC regions
- Work directly with customers via email and phone to help them get signed up for courses and answer their questions along the way
- Create, define and deliver a workflow based on customer needs and optimizing internal processes
- Build new content, templates, and resources to help promote the Open Course program
- Connect the dots across experiences and teams to create a cohesive experience that delights and inspires new customers
Mentor new PMs and share best practices
- 1+ year experience managing software products collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Excited to get stuff done: you enjoy creating and building new processes. You are energized at the idea of thoughtfully breaking down a process to figure out the most efficient way to make it happen.
- Extremely detail-oriented: both our team and our customers will depend on you.
- Positive outlook: when things go haywire, or frustrations build-up from clients, you are cool, calm and collected, leaving everyone involved with more joy
- Customer-centric: you enjoy working with customers to help, assist, and add value
- Growth mindset: you lead with curiosity, you are open to feedback
- Demonstrated strong communication and collaboration skills with teams
About Winning by Design.
We help our clients design, build, and scale their revenue organizations, specializing in enabling marketing, sales and customer teams to succeed with remote selling and asynchronous strategies. Our roots come from advising and collaborating with high-growth SaaS companies, and we apply those best practices more broadly to help B2B companies and global enterprise organizations achieve sustainable growth. We are #522 on the Inc5000 list of fastest growing private companies in America for 2020.
Trusted by 500+ organizations around the world, we’re known for our foundation of scientific frameworks – instilled into GTM teams through playbook/process design, interactive training, and repeatable coaching. See our customer reviews on G2 and watch how we train in our videos on YouTube.
- We are a global, remote team: we all work from home, from the beach, from the mountains — from wherever makes us happy (as long as there’s wifi!)
- We use tools like Zoom video conference and Slack to stay connected with our team members
- This is primarily a remote position: some of the work can be scheduled for a time that is convenient, and other aspects like customer communication will need fast response.
- You will have diverse learning opportunities in multiple industries and fields from both our customers and experts on our team
- Continuous improvement focused work environment. The team is always encouraging each other, giving feedback on how to improve and always looking for how to do something better to provide a better experience for all
- Feed your curiosity! ‘Open’ environment to question the norm and experiment with new approaches to existing problems or opportunities
We look forward to hearing from you!