Open roles in United Kingdom and United States
Within US, preferred locations are Los Angeles, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Boston
Winning by Design is looking to hire several Managing Directors to support our growth across North America and Europe. A Managing Director (MD) is the commercial lead for Winning by Design, working closely with clients to diagnose the challenges they are facing, prescribe and sell the appropriate solution, and then oversee the delivery team to ensure exceptional outcomes for the customer.
The role requires you to establish and maintain relationships with relevant community partners, like VC & PE firms, and evangelise the Winning by Design approach to generate leads to support revenue growth.
You’ll require an entrepreneurial approach and will be compensated based on the project profits. Successful MDs are masters at generating demand for WbD in their region, evangelizing and educating the local community on the impact of adopting a scientific approach to growth.
Ultimately you need to be comfortable being in control of your own destiny, but you are not left alone. Winning by Design will support you by providing you inbound leads, creating demand generation content and programs you can repurpose, certifying analysts, architects and trainers to deliver the cutting edge content we are known for with our unique style.
- Evangelize the Winning by Design brand through speaking, networking and social media
- Establish and maintain relationships with community partners, local business and entrepreneurs groups
- Own relationships with local venture funds and private equity fund partners
- Conduct regular demand generation activities to generate leads for your region and support your local team members
- Run workshops with executives to educate them on best practices and how they can apply them to their own business
- Help CEOs and CROs diagnose revenue related opportunities in their organizations and then pull together a proposal and a team that will help them achieve this impact
- Orchestrate a team of experts inside WbD to deliver client impact, including trainers, architects, analysts, project managers, and designers with expertise in marketing, sales, customer success, revops, and enablement
- Create and present quarterly reports on the impact delivered to customers and your marketing activities
- Be accountable for the delivery of client projects from end to end, and often serve as an ongoing strategic advisor to your client’s management teams
You’ll love this job if you:
- Are entrepreneurial and love being your own boss
- Want to be a part of something bigger and leave a big footprint in the universe
- Want to learn from your peers on how to always do better
- Are an empathetic coach who loves to mentor others
- Want to be your own boss, but also benefit from shared services in the areas of product, marketing, administration, and more
- Are comfortable working remote and independently, but love to collaborate with others around the world using modern technology
- 10+ years of SaaS experience in leadership positions in marketing, sales, customer success, sales strategy, or revenue operations
- You are analytical and data driven and have the case studies to back that up
- You are fanatical about delivering customer impact and have references in our network to go with it
- You are tech savvy and familiar with the latest revenue tech platforms and have used some of those to do your job
- You may already have your own consulting practice, but would prefer to sell projects over delivering projects or working with clients on creating deliverables
Where are you located?
USA: preferably in the area of New York, Boston, Seattle, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Salt Lake City, or Chicago
Compensation and benefits:
For US candidates, health and retirement benefits are available. For German candidates, you need to be set up as an independent contractor (or we can help you do so) – a monthly retainer (salary) is available. Most other candidates will choose a model where they are their own boss and earn about 30% of everything that they sell. Alternatively, you may be able to choose for a retainer + commission model, but your upside will be more limited. Let’s talk!
Winning by Design is a global B2B revenue consulting and training company that enables recurring revenue teams to architect sustainable growth. We apply scientific frameworks and proven models to help Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams at B2B companies and global enterprises achieve impact. Founded in 2012, WbD is a fully remote company, with over 600 customers and about 100 team members in 13 countries. We are the second fastest growing company in Silicon Valley and on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing private companies in America.
Winning by Design is a 100% remote business and we encourage applicants of all ethnicities, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientation, religions, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses.
How to apply:
Please share your LinkedIn profile and a ~10-minute screen share recording demonstrating how you have evangelized and created demand for your own business (if already a consultant), or how you have improved sales productivity at one of the companies that you have led (if you’ve never been independent). Submit your video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!