Open roles in United Kingdom and United States
Within US, preferred locations are Los Angeles, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Boston
Winning by Design is looking to hire several Managing Directors to support our growth across North America and Europe. A Managing Director (MD) is the commercial lead for Winning by Design, working closely with clients to diagnose the challenges they are facing, prescribe and sell the appropriate solution, and then oversee the delivery team to ensure exceptional outcomes for the customer.
The role requires you to establish and maintain relationships with relevant community partners, like VC & PE firms, and evangelise the Winning by Design approach to generate leads to support revenue growth.
You’ll require an entrepreneurial approach and will be compensated based on the project profits. Successful MDs have been masters at generating demand for WbD in their region, evangelizing and educating the local community on the impact of adopting a scientific approach to growth.
Ultimately you need to be comfortable being in control of your own destiny, but you are not left alone. Winning by Design will support you by providing you inbound leads, creating demand generation content and programs you can repurpose, certifying analysts, architects and trainers to deliver the cutting edge content we are known for with our unique style.
We encourage applicants of all ethnicities, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses.
Who are you?
You should have 10+ years of SaaS experience in leadership positions in sales management, sales strategy, or revenue operations. You are analytical and are fanatical about delivering customer impact. You may already have your own consulting practice, but would prefer to sell projects over delivering projects and working with clients on creating deliverables. This role requires that you are close to our customers, so we are specifically looking for candidates in the UK, New York, Boston, and Atlanta areas.
About Winning by Design.
We help our clients design, build, and scale their revenue organizations, specializing in enabling marketing, sales and customer teams to succeed with remote selling and asynchronous strategies. Our roots come from advising and collaborating with high-growth SaaS companies, and we apply those best practices more broadly to help B2B companies and global enterprise organizations achieve sustainable growth. We are #522 on the Inc5000 list of fastest growing private companies in America for 2020.
Trusted by 500+ organizations around the world, we’re known for our foundation of scientific frameworks – instilled into GTM teams through playbook/process design, interactive training, and repeatable coaching. See our customer reviews on G2 and watch how we train in our videos on YouTube.
- We are a global, remote team: we all work from home, from the beach, from the mountains — from wherever makes us happy (as long as there’s wifi!)
- We use tools like Zoom video conference and Slack to stay connected with our team members
- This is primarily a remote position: some of the work can be scheduled for a time that is convenient, and other aspects like customer communication will need fast response.
- You will have diverse learning opportunities in multiple industries and fields from both our customers and experts on our team
- Continuous improvement focused work environment. The team is always encouraging each other, giving feedback on how to improve and always looking for how to do something better to provide a better experience for all
- Feed your curiosity! ‘Open’ environment to question the norm and experiment with new approaches to existing problems or opportunities
How to apply.
Before contacting us, please check out our website at www.winningbydesign.com and our YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/winningbydesign. If interested, please share your LinkedIn profile and a ~10-minute screen share recording demonstrating how you would evangelize and generate demand for Winning by Design in your region. Send your application to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!