Consulting Project Manager
We’re looking for an experienced Project / Program Manager to lead Business Consulting engagements with clients of Winning by Design. The Project Manager is responsible for managing the project plans of our client engagements, ensuring that all tasks are completed on time and meeting business goals.
The Project Manager is responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. This role will own the coordination of planning and designating project resources, following up to ensure timely delivery of tasks, preparing quotes & SOWs, monitoring progress, and keeping stakeholders informed the entire way. You will be client facing and responsible for presenting to high level executives.
This is a remote position.
The ideal candidate is tech savvy and is able to learn new software quickly: primarily, Asana or another Project Management workflow software, web-based communication platforms, Slack, Zoom, and Google Drive.
What you’ll achieve
- Manage multiple client engagements: Own the coordination of planning, designating resources, preparing quotes & SOWs, and reporting on all west coast consulting engagements
- Interfaces with customers in all performance matters; planning and overseeing work in response to customer requests and WbD Consulting & Training engagement plan(s)
- Create, define and deliver a workflow based on customer needs and optimizing internal processes
- Build new content, templates, and resources to help with the customer internal communication
- Own weekly stakeholder meetings for our customers, internal consultants and Managing Directors
- Own the coordination and logistics of multiple training engagements during Sales Kick-Off time frame (January – February) for multiple consultants and trainers
- Support 2-3 Managing Directors in Proposal and SOW development
- Works with Managing Director to resolve any technical, performance, management, and customer issues
- Collaborate with East Coast and Central Project Managers to share best practices
- 3+ year experience of project/program management collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Advocate of change management and creating processes for both internal and external customers
- Demonstrated strong communication and collaboration skills with teams
- Excited to get stuff done: you enjoy creating and building new processes. You are energized at the idea of thoughtfully breaking down a process to figure out the most efficient way to make it happen.
- Extremely detail-oriented: both our team and our customers will depend on you.
- Positive outlook: when things go haywire, or frustrations build-up from clients, you are cool, calm and collected, leaving everyone involved with more joy
- Customer-centric: you enjoy working with customers to help, assist, and add value
- Growth mindset: you lead with curiosity, you are open to feedback
- Interested in working with a Sales Methodology and Enablement forward thinking company
- Knowledge of or interested in learning various Sales Enablement platforms – HubSpot, MindTickle, SalesHood, Showpad, or HighSpot
About Winning by Design.
We help our clients design, build, and scale their revenue organizations, specializing in enabling marketing, sales and customer teams to succeed with remote selling and asynchronous strategies. Our roots come from advising and collaborating with high-growth SaaS companies, and we apply those best practices more broadly to help B2B companies and global enterprise organizations achieve sustainable growth. We are #522 on the Inc5000 list of fastest growing private companies in America for 2020.
Trusted by 500+ organizations around the world, we’re known for our foundation of scientific frameworks – instilled into GTM teams through playbook/process design, interactive training, and repeatable coaching. See our customer reviews on G2 and watch how we train in our videos on YouTube.
- We are a global, remote team: we all work from home, from the beach, from the mountains — from wherever makes us happy (as long as there’s wifi!)
- We use tools like Zoom video conference and Slack to stay connected with our team members
- This is primarily a remote position: some of the work can be scheduled for a time that is convenient, and other aspects like customer communication will need fast response.
- You will have diverse learning opportunities in multiple industries and fields from both our customers and experts on our team
- Continuous improvement focused work environment. The team is always encouraging each other, giving feedback on how to improve and always looking for how to do something better to provide a better experience for all
- Feed your curiosity! ‘Open’ environment to question the norm and experiment with new approaches to existing problems or opportunities
How to apply.
Before contacting us, please check out our website at www.winningbydesign.com and our YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/winningbydesign. If interested, send us your resume/LinkedIn profile and a ~10-minute screen share recording of you presenting a mock “kick-off” to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!