Business Operations & Delivery Resource Manager
Anywhere in the United States
Winning by Design is looking to hire a Business Operations & Resourcing Manager in North America and Europe
This role will work closely with our COO, operations team, leadership, and customer delivery teams on resourcing and strategic initiatives. You will own the WbD Teaming Process, which means you; lead the analytics and reporting for our delivery operations, align and allocate our crew to the right customer projects and identify & implement improvements to our teaming and delivery process, drive the capacity planning and forecasting
You will be a central lynchpin for ensuring we create a happy and safe delivery environment for our crew, each project is set up to deliver impact for our customers and we are able to capture the information we need to continue to improve our efficiency and effectiveness.
We encourage applicants of all ethnicities, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientation, religions, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses.
Who are you?
You are a strong communicator who loves working with data to create a big impact for the business and are excited about the opportunity of streamlining processes with technology.
Comfortable dealing with ambiguity, as a rapidly scaling business we need to be able to evolve to meet the needs of our internal and external stakeholders.
Are you comfortable dealing with different personalities? We have many of them in WbD 🙂 You will be required to collaborate with all of them as you lead the process of ensuring our projects have the appropriate crew.
Working in a fast-paced global environment you should be an action-oriented problem solver with a strong attention to detail and a love of processes. You will be expected to generate reports from disparate sources, analyze the results, and share them with a broad range of internal stakeholders.
Forecasting and modeling will be your friends as you continue to enhance our capacity management capabilities as we continue to scale this business.
- Leading our resource allocation efforts for our global delivery teams
- Driving our capacity planning process, developing forecasts and capacity models to support our service delivery
- Cross functional collaboration, as you engage with stakeholders across the business to allocate crew to the appropriate projects
- Maintain the accuracy and efficiency of our capacity planning and project accounting system
- Optimizing all elements of the project kick off process, from resource allocation, project accounting.
- 5+ years in Business Operations, ideally working within a service delivery or consulting
- Knowledge of working with Hubspot and low code platforms
- Exceptional abilities within Google Sheets and other GSuite applications
- Strong written, visual and verbal communication
- Experience with forecasting, capacity planning and modeling for a services business
- Proven ability to operate in a fast paced and ambiguous environment
We encourage applicants of all ethnicities, educational backgrounds, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientation, religions, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses.
- 5-10 years’ experience as an Analyst or Data Architect in Revenue Operations, Sales Operations, financial services, or consulting
- Mastery of core Data Architecture skills including Data Analysis, Data Profiling, Dimensional Data Modelling & Analytical calculation patterns
- Fluent in Analytics and Visualization tools
- Knowledge of or interested in learning various CRM & Sales Enablement platforms – Salesforce, Hubspot, Salesloft, etc.
- You take ownership and are a self-starter– quickly gathering and synthesizing information, learning on the fly, and drawing insightful and informed conclusions
- You have excellent communication skills and aren’t afraid to ask questions, form educated opinions, and speak your mind in a room full of smart people
About Winning by Design.
We help our clients design, build, and scale their revenue organizations, specializing in enabling marketing, sales and customer teams to succeed with remote selling and asynchronous strategies. Our roots come from advising and collaborating with high-growth SaaS companies, and we apply those best practices more broadly to help B2B companies and global enterprise organizations achieve sustainable growth. We are #522 on the Inc5000 list of fastest growing private companies in America for 2020.
Trusted by 500+ organizations around the world, we’re known for our foundation of scientific frameworks – instilled into GTM teams through playbook/process design, interactive training, and repeatable coaching. See our customer reviews on G2 and watch how we train in our videos on YouTube.
- We are a global, remote team: we all work from home, from the beach, from the mountains — from wherever makes us happy (as long as there’s wifi!)
- We use tools like Zoom video conference and Slack to stay connected with our team members
- This is primarily a remote position: some of the work can be scheduled for a time that is convenient, and other aspects like customer communication will need fast response.
- You will have diverse learning opportunities in multiple industries and fields from both our customers and experts on our team
- Continuous improvement focused work environment. The team is always encouraging each other, giving feedback on how to improve and always looking for how to do something better to provide a better experience for all
- Feed your curiosity! ‘Open’ environment to question the norm and experiment with new approaches to existing problems or opportunities
We look forward to hearing from you!