- Winning by Design’s expanded Revenue Academy improves GTM team training for the SaaS industry
- New courses and a custom onboarding offering help companies ramp up GTM teams and accelerate revenue growth
- The upgrades include new courses for both individual contributors and leaders, as well as a New Hire Onboarding program to help companies quickly train new Sales and CS team members
- WbD has seen over 400% growth of its WbD Revenue Academy and training services year-over-year, with more than 11,000 learners having completed an Academy course
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. — June 1, 2022 — Winning by Design (WbD), the leader in accelerating and optimizing recurring revenue for B2B organizations, is expanding its roster of top-rated training with three courses and a New Hire Onboarding program. The new and expanded courses and New Hire Onboarding program are part of WbD’s Revenue Academy, offering interactive training sessions, engaging instructors, best-in-class frameworks, and detailed blueprints for each step along the customer journey.
“Winning by Design helps us do that by unifying our Business Development, Sales, and Customer Success orgs under one intuitive methodology, so that we can work seamlessly together.”
Courses to Enhance Key GTM Skills
The latest courses in the WbD Revenue Academy include innovative sessions for all GTM teams — across the complete customer journey — focused on augmenting management skills, prioritizing customer success, and mastering the recurring revenue operating model. The launch includes two new courses followed by one expanded course:
- Managing for Leadership. Few frontline managers have been properly trained in effective leadership skills, despite having been effective in previous roles as sales reps. This course focuses on how to apply key metrics, skills development, coaching cadences, and call scorecards to empower teams and drive performance improvements.
- Revenue Architecture. There were no existing sales frameworks purpose-built for a recurring revenue business, so WbD open-sourced them. This five-session course explains the principles and core models of recurring revenue, and how revenue leaders from any company can apply them to their business.
- Customer Success for Impact. Because 72% to 93% of a customer’s lifetime value happens after the initial deal, it’s time to rethink the traditional sales funnel. This course teaches CSMs how to go from simply managing accounts, to driving real impact for their customers, ultimately leading to increased expansion and renewal opportunities.
A New Program for New Hires
On the heels of its new and improved courses, WbD also announces a customizable New Hire Onboarding program to help companies quickly train Sales and CS teams. Powered by the courses from the WbD Revenue Academy, companies can tailor the program and courses based on their own process for how they go to market. Now recurring revenue businesses can train new hires faster by enrolling them into monthly, live open courses across Sales, Customer Success, and Revenue Leadership, advancing skills and propelling success from day one.
Creating Sustainable Growth
The demand for these programs from high-growth companies is rapidly expanding. WbD has seen over 400% growth of its WbD Revenue Academy and training services year-over-year, and is the top-rated Sales Training and Sales Consulting provider on G2, with more than 600 reviews. More than 11,000 people have completed courses in the WbD Revenue Academy, including the 200-member GTM team at OwnBackup, the leading SaaS data protection platform.
“At OwnBackup, we are committed to providing an amazing customer experience, from prospecting to product delivery,” said Tom Cheriyan, OwnBackup’s senior director of learning and development. “Winning by Design helps us do that by unifying our Business Development, Sales, and Customer Success orgs under one intuitive methodology, so that we can work seamlessly together.”
WbD was ranked second among the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley by the Silicon Valley Business Journal. It is also one of Inc.’s fastest-growing private companies in America.
To access the new and improved courses and to learn more about the New Hire Onboarding program visit WbD Revenue Academy.
See here for the complete press release.