About the role
This role is designed to continue a high bar of curriculum and new course design across our Revenue Academy. The courses consist of multiple sessions of Live course instruction taught globally by our certified trainers and supported by online learning management for reinforcement and assessment. The content is also aligned with our consulting arm to deliver a unified customer experience across design and training.
Instructional Design / Media Producer responsibilities include:
- Liaise with customers, stakeholders, and teams to storyboard, write, produce and deliver
content for Revenue Academy training programs
- Drive roadmap from WbD product council of stakeholders to align and prioritize training
improvements and new products.
- Develop and oversee components of instructional design, consistent learning objectives,
activities and assessments.
- Align courses to be commercially viable in our framework for private and open course use
- Collaborate with SME’s, video editors and graphic designers to produce original content
- Schedule and manage tasks related to multimedia and instructional design content
- Manage instructional design content inventory and uniform content update management
- Implement best practices to ensure the quality of assets from planning through execution
(particularly as it relates to video production)
- Translate course material into the field of trainers world wide
Winning by Design is a people first organization. Our entrepreneurial roots allow members to shine and own their superpower by making a direct impactful difference on the organization.
Experience in live instruction design and principles of clear learning objectives, compelling content creation and strong assessment techniques. The ability to digest feedback from various sources to design compelling and impactful courses.
Ideal candidates are familiar with sales, prospecting and/or customer success training and are able to translate subject matter expertise into value and impact for learners. Our live instruction calls for unique engaging content that includes live breakouts, interactivity and clear takeaways and follow on coaching recommendations.
- LMS Systems experience and content design: CoAssemble or other LMS
- Live instructional design experience building training guides, course content outlines and course curriculum outlines.
- Content management experience: managing blueprints, videos and course outlines to support trainings
- Strong writing skills with the ability to translate complex ideas to enable live instructors for success.
- Comfortable collaborating and presenting to external clients ideas and concepts
- Video creation experience including script writing, adhering to video creation standards, coaching
SME’s, equipment set up and asset management.
Reporting and Compensation
The Instructional Design Lead reports to the GM of Training and is responsible for overall quality and consistency of our training content and design.. Compensation is typically in the 75th percentile for the role and responsibilities. Compensation includes base salary, objective-based variable pay, equity compensation and health benefits.
Winning by Design helps our clients design, build, and scale their revenue organizations, specializing in enabling marketing, sales and customer teams to succeed with remote selling and asynchronous strategies. Our roots come from advising and collaborating with high-growth SaaS companies, and we apply those best practices more broadly to help B2B companies and global enterprise organizations achieve sustainable growth. We are #147 on the Inc5000 list of fastest growing private companies in America for 2021.
Trusted by 700+ organizations around the world, and trained over 11,000 GTM professions, we’re known for our foundation of scientific frameworks – instilled into GTM teams through playbook/process design, interactive training, and repeatable coaching. See our customer reviews on G2 and watch how we train in our videos on YouTube.
We are a global, remote team: we all work from home, from the beach, from the mountains — from wherever makes us happy (as long as there’s wifi!)
We use tools like Zoom video conference and Slack to stay connected with our team members
This is primarily a remote position: some of the work can be scheduled for a time that is convenient, and other aspects like customer communication will need fast response.
- You will have diverse learning opportunities in multiple industries and fields from both our customers and experts on our team
- Continuous improvement focused work environment. The team is always encouraging each other, giving feedback on how to improve and always looking for how to do something better to provide a better experience for all
- Feed your curiosity! ‘Open’ environment to question the norm and experiment with new approaches to existing problems or opportunities Winning by Design is a 100% remote business and we encourage applicants of all ethnicities, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientation, religions, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses.
How to apply
We seek to work with people who demonstrate 99th percentile talent, a bias for action, and no ego. After initial screenings, you may be asked to analyze a situation and present your analysis to a panel of executives. More on this as we proceed through the interview process.
If interested, send us your Resume/LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.