About the role
Winning by Design is looking to hire several Data Architects in North America and Europe with experience in Revenue Operations.
A Data Architect works closely with our client’s leadership to diagnose and model growth with quantitative go-to-market (GTM) & customer journey analysis, growth modeling, capacity modeling, KPI and Dashboard design using Winning by Design frameworks.
Specifically, you’ll be getting down with understanding the client’s GTM and Customer Journey data landscape, transforming the client’s data sources into a dimensional model, creating analytical insights, predictive models and visualizations.
You are a thought partner of the Revenue Architect in developing conclusions, initial strategy for growth, as well as an implementation plan. Quantitative elements of the initial strategy can include FLM/ Exec KPI & Dashboard Design, Data Model Blueprints and Technology Guidance.
This role requires a high level of business acumen and an analytical mindset. A hands-on approach to data model design and analytics requires knowledge of dimensional modeling, analytical programming/ query languages and experience with technologies involved in the implementation of data-based solutions (e.g Power BI, Tableau, Excel).
You will be exposed to and working with dozens of high growth clients in a high paced environment.
- Quantitative thought partner of the Revenue Architect in the Project Delivery
- Owner of the quantitative project deliverables
- Modeling & Analyzing data, extracted from customer relationship management, financial, and customer support systems, benchmarking and creating insights
- Creating data visualizations and recommendations for the final slides deck and/or reports
Ideally, you’re a business consultant, analyst or data architect role. You have good business knowledge & experience and ambition to excel in (SaaS) Revenue Operations in data heavy client facing projects
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of sales processes and possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
Specific skills required in the areas of data modeling & analysis, data visualization, and interpersonal skills.
- 5-10 years’ experience as an Analyst or Data Architect in Revenue Operations, Sales Operations, financial services, or consulting
- Mastery of core Data Architecture skills including Data Analysis, Data Profiling, Dimensional Data Modelling & Analytical calculation patterns
- Fluent in Analytics and Visualization tools
- Knowledge of or interested in learning various CRM & Sales Enablement platforms – Salesforce, Hubspot, Salesloft, etc.
- You take ownership and are a self-starter– quickly gathering and synthesizing information, learning on the fly, and drawing insightful and informed conclusions
- You have excellent communication skills and aren’t afraid to ask questions, form educated opinions, and speak your mind in a room full of smart people
We help our clients design, build, and scale their revenue organizations, specializing in enabling marketing, sales and customer teams to succeed with remote selling and asynchronous strategies. Our roots come from advising and collaborating with high-growth SaaS companies, and we apply those best practices more broadly to help B2B companies and global enterprise organizations achieve sustainable growth. We are #522 on the Inc5000 list of fastest growing private companies in America for 2020.
Trusted by 500+ organizations around the world, we’re known for our foundation of scientific frameworks – instilled into GTM teams through playbook/process design, interactive training, and repeatable coaching. See our customer reviews on G2 and watch how we train in our videos on YouTube.
- We are a global, remote team: we all work from home, from the beach, from the mountains — from wherever makes us happy (as long as there’s wifi!)
- We use tools like Zoom video conference and Slack to stay connected with our team members
- This is primarily a remote position: some of the work can be scheduled for a time that is convenient, and other aspects like customer communication will need fast response.
- You will have diverse learning opportunities in multiple industries and fields from both our customers and experts on our team
- Continuous improvement focused work environment. The team is always encouraging each other, giving feedback on how to improve and always looking for how to do something better to provide a better experience for all
- Feed your curiosity! ‘Open’ environment to question the norm and experiment with new approaches to existing problems or opportunities
Winning by Design is a 100% remote business and we encourage applicants of all ethnicities, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientation, religions, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses.