MENLO PARK, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Winning by Design, a leading consultancy in business-to-business (B2B) revenue optimization, is announcing new services to help companies grow revenues in a data-driven and scientific way. These services leverage advanced technologies to help implement new revenue strategies.
To implement your go to market strategy, invest in sales technology to provide your teams real-time and relevant guidance, like Google Maps or Waze for revenue teams.
“To implement your go to market strategy, invest in sales technology to provide your teams real-time and relevant guidance. Think ‘Google Maps or Waze for revenue teams,’” said Dominique Levin, co-CEO of Winning by Design. “We can help you select the right technology, implement it, and ensure technology, process, and people work together to optimize customer lifetime value across the customer journey.”
New services announced today include:
- Design and implement SDR and customer success cadences with Outreach, Salesloft, Engagio, and Drift
- Design and implement onboarding and ongoing online learning journeys for sales and customer success teams with Showpad, Mindtickle, Saleshood, and aNewSpring
- Design and implement digital and interactive customer success and sales playbooks with Showpad, HighSpot, Tiled, and LevelJump
- Design and implement call blueprints and call scorecards in Chorus, Gong, and Refract for team coaching and measuring sales effectiveness
- Provide managers with algorithmic forecasting and revenue analytics with Clari and InsightSquared
- Map sales process and customer success process into Salesforce CRM dynamically using Lightning sales paths
- Define ideal customer profiles, select target accounts, and roll-out account-based plays with 6Sense, Engagio, DemandBase, InsideView, Clearbit, LeanData, and Datafox
- Design and implement customer success and customer marketing plays with Totango, Gainsight, WalkMe, and Influitive
Jacco van der Kooij, Founder and co-CEO of Winning by Design will deliver a keynote about Sales as a Science at the OpsStars conference on November 21, 2019 from 12:45 pm - 1:45 pm at The Mint in San Francisco.
Winning By Design is a premier strategy consulting and coaching provider for SaaS sales, customer success and other B2B sales organizations. The company is ranked by G2Crowd the leading sales consulting provider. Winning By Design is trusted by more than 400 global organizations, including Adobe, CultureAmp (Australia), FreshDesk (India), Bynder (Netherlands), LiftOff (#6 Deloitte Fast 500), NearPOD, Resultados Digitais (Brazil), SalesLoft (#7 Deloitte Fast 500), SendGrid, Omaze, Outreach, TeamLeader (Belgium), Tradeshift (Denmark), Rydoo (Belgium), Gainsight (#15 Deloitte Fast 500) and Zenefits. Visit www.winningbydesign.com, LinkedIn or YouTube or see our new book on Amazon.