Remote Selling is hot, and we help some of the world’s leading companies do this with results. We’ve been a fully remote company since we started, so we love to help other companies do the same.
Winning by Design is looking to hire several Revenue Architects located in North America and Europe. An Architect works closely with our client’s leadership (VP of Sales, CRO, CEO, board of directors, investors, etc.) to analyze and drive revenue performance, sales productivity, and overall revenue growth using the Winning by Design frameworks. Specifically, your work includes developing the initial strategy for growth, as well as the implementation plan to realize this growth for and with your clients. Strategies can include crafting new processes and playbooks, an organizational and compensation plan, and enablement strategies to make the new process and organizational plan stick. You’ll also oversee and coach our Analysts and the project manager staffed on your project. Client engagements typically range from six weeks to six months, and Architects can work on multiple client projects at the same time.
For the right person, this allows you to show your leadership in sales strategy and sales process design.
We encourage applicants of all ethnicities, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientation, religions, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses.
What’s in it for you?
Architects are paid per project. This allows you to make as much as you can handle, twice as many projects = twice as much income. And of course…this is a remote contract position, so you can be based anywhere in the world, as long as you’re willing to work in our (and our clients’) time zones. We’re looking for several Architects, some based in North America and some based in Europe. For US candidates, benefits and a small monthly retainer are available.
You’ll be running strategic projects with highly visible results. As part of that, you will work closely with our firm leadership (we are former CEOs, Chief Revenue Officers, VPs of Sales and VPs of Marketing) to create strategies for our clients, identify strategic areas of opportunity for them, and design their sales/customer success/go to market processes and playbooks. This role is a highly visible role where you will have a significant impact on the success of our clients to help them achieve sustainable growth.
Who are you?
You should have 10+ years of SaaS experience in sales management, sales strategy, or revenue operations. You are analytical and are fanatical about delivering customer impact. You may already have your own consulting practice, but prefer delivering projects and working with clients on creating deliverables, over selling projects. You can be based anywhere in Europe or in North America.
- Manage the delivery of client projects from end to end
- Analyze assessment data, and identify trends and insights
- Identify areas of opportunity for clients based on the outputs of assessments of their current state
- Create deliverables for clients, such as sales playbooks and organization design models; includes visualizing data analysis and recommendations using Google Slides
- Apply your deep understanding of the WbD methodology and process to client projects/deliverables
- Run workshops with executives to educate them on best practices and how they can apply them to their own business
Presenting findings to clients and other key stakeholders
We encourage applicants of all ethnicities, educational backgrounds, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientation, religions, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses.
- 10+ years of experience in sales management, sales strategy, revenue operations, or sales consulting
- Strong experience working with SaaS companies
- Fluent in Excel, Google Sheets, Google Slides, building tailored slide decks
- Knowledge of various Sales Enablement platforms – Salesforce, CRM, Asana, Zoom, Asana, Slack, G Suite
- Able to create slide decks and content
- Strong writing skills
- Strong experience with presenting to senior level clients or stakeholders
- You are a hustler – quickly gathering and synthesizing information, learning on the fly, and drawing insightful and informed conclusions
- Excellent communication skills
About Winning by Design.
We help our clients design, build, and scale their revenue organizations, specializing in enabling marketing, sales and customer teams to succeed with remote selling and asynchronous strategies. Our roots come from advising and collaborating with high-growth SaaS companies, and we apply those best practices more broadly to help B2B companies and global enterprise organizations achieve sustainable growth. We are #522 on the Inc5000 list of fastest growing private companies in America for 2020.
Trusted by 500+ organizations around the world, we’re known for our foundation of scientific frameworks – instilled into GTM teams through playbook/process design, interactive training, and repeatable coaching. See our customer reviews on G2 and watch how we train in our videos on YouTube.
- We are a global, remote team: we all work from home, from the beach, from the mountains — from wherever makes us happy (as long as there’s wifi!)
- We use tools like Zoom video conference and Slack to stay connected with our team members
- This is primarily a remote position: some of the work can be scheduled for a time that is convenient, and other aspects like customer communication will need fast response.
- You will have diverse learning opportunities in multiple industries and fields from both our customers and experts on our team
- Continuous improvement focused work environment. The team is always encouraging each other, giving feedback on how to improve and always looking for how to do something better to provide a better experience for all
- Feed your curiosity! ‘Open’ environment to question the norm and experiment with new approaches to existing problems or opportunities
How to apply.
Before contacting us, please check out our website at www.winningbydesign.com and our YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/winningbydesign. If interested, send us your resume/LinkedIn profile and a ~10-minute screen share recording of you walking us through an example of at least one sales transformation or sales productivity enhancement project you’ve led to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!