Taking the Managing for Impact course first is recommended, but not required.
- Frontline managers of SDR, AE, or Customer Success teams
- 8 hours live instruction; one 2-hour session each week
- Delivered via Zoom video conference
- Exclusive access to blueprints, videos, and exercises
- Industry-recognized certification
- Maximum number of learners: 25
$2,500 per seat
or contact us for a private course for your team
Learners engage with their certified Trainer in an experiential learning format, with 8 hours of live instruction including role plays, breakouts, and recurring revenue frameworks applied to real-world situations. Each learner receives access to our learning management platform for concept reinforcement through videos and frameworks.
Revenue Metrics & Math
- Revenue Metrics: Throughout the customer journey, identify which metrics to track, why they are important, and how to use them to set clear and achievable goals for your team.
- Revenue Math: After identifying metrics, split out the metrics by channel, prioritize them, and discover next level equations.
Introduction to Issue Diagnosis
- Issue Diagnosis: Explore the what, why and how of issues and discover approaches for effective resolution
- Behavior, Process, Skills and Accountability: Discover the BPS (business, process, and skills) system to ensure you’re having the biggest impact
Structuring a Coaching Cadence
- Design and build your manager cadence for a quarterly, monthly and weekly flow to avoid process decay and develop long-term skill mastery.
- Explore call scorecards to create a quantitative measurement for running calls effectively.
- Build, use, and create a scoring schema for a perfect call scorecard.